Horse Racing Ratings, Stats & betting systems spreadsheet contains detailed statistics on jockeys, trainers & the horse.
Our comprehensive race card spreadsheet contains all the significant horse racing statistics that any professional or novice gambler requires. Horse performance is essential in evaluating your bets!
Each horse has 4 ratings associated with them
- The unique and powerful Advanced Rating which is our main rating.
- Master rating which rates the level of the respected horse form.
- LTO master rating which simply evaluates the horse in questions last time out form.
- Speed Fig which is the figure given to a horse based on its previous race times.
Every Horse has a going conditions column which covers everything you need to know about a horses ground preferences.
- Each horse has a forecast going runs, wins & placed column which quickly highlights its previous performance on the going.
- We have detailed columns which show you every run, win & place a horse has made during their career on every possible going condition.
- The sire’s progeny record over the forecast going.
- A significant symbol if the horse has previous significant form on the forecast going.
We also have a race distance analysis column which helps you determine if a horse can win over the distance.
- Each horse has a distant runs, wins & placed column which quickly highlights its previous performance over the distance.
- The sire’s progeny record over the distance.
- A significant symbol if the horse has previous significant form over the distance.
The horse also has a column dedicated to their respected form over the course.
- Each horse has a course runs, wins & placed column which quickly highlight its previous performance over the course.
- A breakdown of the respected horse record over the course and distance, including runs, wins and placed efforts.
- A breakdown of the respected horse record over the course direction, including runs, wins and placed efforts.
- The sire’s progeny record over the course.
- A significant symbol if the horse has previous significant form over the course, along with a course & distance significant symbol.
We have a section which simply highlights significant variables the horse may have in their favour or not. This covers the going, distance, course, course & distance, trainers record at the course & jockey performance.
We have a significant column which highlights profitable key stats, the key stats can be either positive (blue) or negative (red), they also have their own sheet so you can filter through the key stats you want to follow and use them to either back or lay horses on the betting exchanges.
The official rating column (OR) is the BHA official rating the horse is given after at least three runs. This determines the type of race class a horse can run in and also, it’s handicap mark. The daily ratings spreadsheet has made this very easy for you to compare if a horse is well handicapped or not, simply if a horse has a blue (OR) it is well handicapped or if it is badly handicapped then a red (OR) is shown. You can also delve deeper into their handicap mark.
- Each horse last winning handicap mark is shown.
- Each horse handicap movement is shown.
- You can see at a glance the horse previous 10 handicap marks.
This makes it easier to determine if your bet is well handicapped or not…
The form column, this column has an extensive look at the horse form of the respected horse for every horse in the race.
- A blue (hot form) or red (poor form) indicator so you can quickly and easily determine the strength of the horse form.
- A bold blue form indicator which simply shows that the horse has incredible hot form and needs to be seriously considered.
- A breakdown of the horse career in runs, wins & placed efforts.
- A breakdown of the horse last 3 runs, plus its last winning run so you can compare each run and its winning runs.
- The horse record in the race class they are competing in, broken down into runs, wins & placed efforts. Very usual to know how the horse performs in the grade it is running in.
- The horse record in the race type they are competing in, broken down into runs, wins & placed efforts. Very usual to know how the horse performs in handicaps or non-handicaps etc it is running in.
- A head to head record of the horse against other horses it has run against in the past. It is good to know how your bet has performed against others in the race and you can quickly and easily do this with this betting tool.